Friday, February 23, 2007

In Brief


  • Unnamed CO should be looking for someone with vast experience in this area.
  • They should require a certain industry credential AND an MBA.
  • They should pay this worthy somewhere between $80K - $100K. A look at some similar job postings show the range to be $100 - $150K.
  • They will likely be unwilling to pony up more than $80K.
  • They will likely get few responses once the money is mentioned.
  • Their gimlet eye will descend on me.
  • True Boss will be asked to release me from his service.
  • Unless forced by a "C" level executive, I doubt he will.
  • If I apply and am not chosen, will I live out my life there in ignominy?

Of course, this may all be moot. True Boss issued a job req for an assistant project manager, no, wait, a requirements writer. No, wait, a marketing manager. No, wait, a graphic designer. Who knows what this director thing will morph into.

Early days yet.

No comments: