This morning, I only had to dose her twice. We only went into the steam room once.
I'm going to have to take her back to the vet, because I think the steroids have kicked her over to being diabetic. She's drinking way too much water and chowing down on the food.
She's been on the bed the last couple of evenings. This morning, she was on the bed when I woke up.
She's strong enough to try to run away from me when she sees me coming with the inhaler. But she still can't hide. I can hear her.
I keep the air purifiers on. I keep the house fan on. I just cranked up the "warm mist vaporizer" and realize with the warm weather coming, I need a "cool mist vaporizer".
Phoebe still yips when I say her name or when I pet her.
I'm scared to think that we might have her stabilized. Fingers crossed.
1 comment:
Have you had a lot of rain? (We have.) That might have kept the pollen down.
Post a Comment