Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Allergic to Work

I can't believe it's already happening at Big Financial. I spent most of the day with my face buried in a hanky, wiping my weeping eyes, blowing my nose, and trying to see.

This was what I dealt with constantly at Mighty Citadel, once I got moved into the file room.

I wasn't at OmniPharma long enough in the same seat for it to get started.

It was a constant and losing battle at Unnamed Co.

I don't know what it is. It can't be an allergy to dust, because you could write your autobiography in the dust at Ma Maisonette. I would love to know what it is. I would take whatever pill I could find to learn why my head turns into a boiled onion at work.

I truly can't see, despite going for extra-large icons and extra-large fonts. People 20 feet away from me could read what I'm googling. I've made an appointment with the eye doctor, but I'm home and I see just fine now.

Maybe I should be making an appointment with an allergist instead. Duh.

1 comment:

Murphy Jacobs said...

Could be off-gasses from furnishings/floorings/paint. Could be poor air circulation. Could be a cleaning chemical or an air freshener the cleaning crew uses.

Yep, time for the allergist, and maybe some Claratin.